About AmeriSpeak from NORC
AmeriSpeak is a panel of adults scientifically selected to be the voice of their communities. Members share their opinions, represent their communities, and receive AmeriPoints rewards by answering surveys online, through the AmeriSpeak App, or by phone.
How Does AmeriSpeak Work?
If your home has been selected, you should have received an invitation by mail or a phone call from one of our researchers.
- Take AmeriSpeak surveys by web, by AmeriSpeak App, or by telephone.
- Get rewards, up to $5 or more, for each survey you complete.
- On average, you will receive 2 to 4 survey invitations a month.
- Most surveys take 5 to 15 minutes. If they take longer, we will give you more rewards.
- Surveys are about issues that affect your everyday life: current events and trends in society, new ideas for products and policies, business and finance, health care, and personal technology.
- Your privacy and confidentiality are protected. You control your personal information, and we protect your information. We will never share your information to clients or telemarketers without your permission.
- We want only your opinions. We are not selling you anything.
What is NORC at the University of Chicago?
NORC at the University of Chicago created AmeriSpeak.
NORC is an objective and nonpartisan research institution that has been conducting impactful research for over 75 years. NORC studies inform government, business, and nonprofits to help them understand important topics related to society, education, employment, human development, and finance. Organizations such as Consumer Reports, the American Cancer Society, American Red Cross, Associated Press, Harvard University, National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation, U.S. Department of Education, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and many more, have asked NORC to conduct research for them. Some of NORC’s most well-known studies are the General Social Survey (GSS), National Longitudinal Surveys of Youth (NLSY) and Survey of Consumer Finances (SCF).
Our research is featured in The Associated Press, Bloomberg, Huffington Post, The New York Times, and Wall Street Journal, and is shown on news programs such as CNN, Fox News, NBC News, Telemundo, and Univision. Visit NORC.org to learn more.
Join AmeriSpeak today. We look forward to hearing your opinions!